Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Tuesday

Hello again from Lindale,Texas today is Tuesday Feb 21,2006 ..I like Tusedays it is walmart day , all the new movies are out for the week...I told my lovely wife I wanted to go to Luby's to eat lunch, I had there spinach salad last week and I like it ...I have been on a diet since Jan 1,2006. I have lost 26 pounds another 60 lbs to go...I feel that I can do it, it is still hard but getting easier everyday ...Let me see, tonite on T.V is american idol , Law and Order (SVU) just so many things to watch..
More later

1 comment:

Carol said...

26 lbs! Good for you Rudy. You know, about 2 years ago, I lost 20 lbs and really changed my way of eating, so as not to gain it back. It takes a while to get used to eating differently, but it's not so bad when you get in the habit. Now I seem to crave fruit and veggies, cause that's what I'm used to.

Hang in there! I know you can do it